- Competitive rates that help keep your monthly payments under control
- Wide range of mortgage types
- Loan terms ranging from 5 to 30 years
Special programs for first-time homebuyers
Money-saving refinancing opportunities
Streamlined application process
Convenient monthly payments through Online Banking and the Farmers State Bank app
Blue Button service from experienced professionals who can guide you through the application process
- Fixed-rate loans: Stable monthly payments and a choice of loan terms makes these traditional loans a popular option.
- Adjustable-rate loans: Lower rates for the first few years reduce your monthly payment, providing you with extra money to buy furniture, do remodeling projects or rebuild your savings account.
- Construction loans: Looking to build a one-of-a-kind home? Bring us your blueprints. We can arrange for short-term financing for labor materials during the construction phase and then move you to a permanent mortgage when it's time to move in.
- Refinance loans: There are several reasons why a new loan might be a good idea. If interest rates have dropped, you may be able to trim your monthly payments. You may want the stability that comes from converting your adjustable-rate loan to a fixed-rate mortgage. Or you might want to shorten your loan period so you can eliminate your debt more quickly.
- Second mortgage: These loans allow you to borrow home equity while you already have a current or “first” mortgage on your property. Second mortgages are often used to pay off debt, make home improvements or avoid mortgage insurance
- Loan limit depends on the equity you have in your home (Equity is your home's market value minus any mortgage balances)
- Lump sum loan with stable monthly payments
- Interest rates that are lower than most other loan types
- Interest payments may be tax-deductible. Consult your tax adviser.
Simplify your banking with eStatements.
Access your bank statements online – with eStatements. Review balances, payments, deposits and other transactions from your computer any time of day with no waiting for the mail.