Treat your workforce to an additional health-care benefit
Traditional health insurance plans have become increasingly expensive for businesses to offer.
- Designed for individuals and families with high-deductible medical plans
- Maximum annual contributions of $3,850 for individuals and $7,750 for families; those over age 55 can contribute $1,000 extra
- Funds can be used for a wide range of purposes - including physician treatment, dental work, vision care, prescription costs and more
- Contributions made with pre-tax dollars; interest income and qualified withdrawals are tax-exempt*
- Earn interest on balances over $1,000; tiered rate structure means bigger balances can earn higher rates
- $50 opening deposit per employee required, plus $20 set-up fee
- $3 monthly fee if balance falls below $2,500
- No transaction fees
- Access funds through a special HSA Mastercard® Debit Card, Online Banking and Mobile Banking, or at Farmers State Bank locations and ATMs
- You keep ownership and control of account, even if contributions are made by your employer
- Funds roll over from year to year - there's no need to worry about using up the balance by year’s end
The Smart Choice
At FSB, we can help you simplify.
What's the easiest way to manage your money? Let us count the ways. Open a Simply Free Personal or Business Checking account and get a FREE gift*.