Commercial Investment and Real Estate Loans
Arrange financing for commercial, industrial, office, multi-family, retail and certain special-use real estate. Our loan officers will work with you every step of the way to ensure the right terms are in place for your situation.
- Accommodating terms with reasonable amortizations
- Refinance or expand existing real estate
- Interim and permanent construction financing
- SBA (Small Business Administration) lending options (504 and 7a)
Lines of Credit
Lines of Credit are loans that give you the flexibility to draw funds when needed and repay them when cash is available.
- Provide short-term working capital
- Line uses include inventory needs, sales fluctuations and covering shortfalls in cash flow
- Lines are customized to fit the borrowers needs
Term LoansWith a term loan, you can borrow money that is repaid in regular payments over a set period of time. Term loans are usually one to ten years.
- Long-term capital needs
- Flexible terms to match the life of the asset purchased or refinanced
- Acquire equipment to meet your business needs
Floor Plan Loans
- Automobile, boat, recreational and equipment floor plan financing
- Fund inventory conveniently
- Real estate loans for purchasing/refinancing acreage
- Construction loans for buildings or grain systems
- Operating lines of credit
- Equipment loans
- FSA (Farm Service Agency) specialized loans