Economic Impact Payment
Recently, Congress authorized a third round of Economic Impact Payments as part of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 to provide assistance to American consumers and businesses struggling as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. A provision of the law includes sending government payments to eligible Americans.
The Internal Revenue Service is the agency responsible for determining eligibility. For information on eligibility and/or to check on the status of your payment, please visit the IRS website at https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment.
CHECK ON STATUS OF YOUR PAYMENT
If you’re eligible and filed taxes in 2019 (or 2018 if not yet filed for 2019) and included your bank routing and account number for payments or refunds, and this information has not changed, the IRS has the information it needs to send your payment electronically. Recipients will be mailed a check if the IRS does not have your information on file.
There are several ways you can check to see if your Economic Impact Payment has been direct deposited into your Farmers State Bank account:
- Check the IRS website at https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment.
- Sign onto your Online Banking account to check your balance.
- Use your Mobile Banking app to check your balance.
- Telephone Banking - check account balances and confirm deposits by calling 260.463.0111 or toll free at 866.463.1110, 24 hours a day.
- Set up an alert on your Online Banking account to be notified when your deposit comes in.
- Contact one of our Customer Support Representatives at 888.492.7111.