As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact us in new and significant ways, we'd like you to know that all of us at Farmers State Bank share your concerns. The health and safety of our customers, employees and the communities we serve have always been top priorities for us. We are committed to meeting your financial needs in any situation and wanted to take a moment to remind you of all the services we have available to you to help you navigate these uncertain times.
NEWS AND UPDATES:
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Statement 3.13.20
- Press Release for Limited Lobby Access 3.18.20
- Update from our bank president 3.23.20
- Banking Options Tool 04.08.20
- Press Release - COVID Scam Warning 04.20.20
- Press Release - PPP Information 05.04.20
- FSB COVID-19 Update for Customers 05.05.20
- FSB 4 Point Operating Plan 05.11.20
- Update from our bank president 6.01.20
- Limited Branch Lobby Opening Info. 6.01.20
- Update from our bank president 6.16.20
- Update to Branch Openings 6.16.20
- Update from our bank president 07.13.20
- Limited Branch Openings 07.13.20
- Update from our bank president 09.01.20
- Update on branch services 11.18.20
Like us on Facebook for additional information and updates! https://www.facebook.com/FarmersStateBank/
DRIVE UP AND WALK UP AVAILABLE:
Our branch drive up and walk up services are open and ready to serve our customers. Customers can continue to do their banking transactions through these options. Branch hours remain the same.
NEW ACCOUNTS AND LOAN APPLICATIONS:
We currently have limited access to our lobbies. We will continue to open new accounts and service our loan customers in our lobbies by appointment. If you would like to open an account or apply for a loan please call 888.492.7111 to set up an appointment with your Blue Button Banker.
ELECTRONIC BANKING SERVICES AVAILABLE:
For those customers that do not wish to visit a branch in person, we have great electronic banking options available.
- Online Banking - view accounts, transactions and history, transfer money, pay bills, view eStatements and more.
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit* - view accounts, transactions and history, transfer money, deposit checks, pay bills, view eStatements, set up text alerts and more. You must be signed up for Online Banking to access Mobile Banking.
- Telephone Banking - check account balances, confirm deposits, transfer money and make FSB loan payments. To access your accounts using 24-Hour Telephone Banking, call 260.463.0111 or toll free at 866.463.1110.
- Text Banking - check balances, transfer money, view history of your last five transactions and set up text alerts to help fight fraud.
All ATM locations are available. Several of our ATM locations accept deposit. Click the link below for a listing of locations and instructions on how to make a deposit at an ATM.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT CENTER:
Our Customer Support Center Representatives are available 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday. Call 888.492.7111 if you need assistance signing up for Online Banking or if you have any other banking questions or concerns.
BEWARE OF SCAMS:
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, you may receive emails appearing to be from financial institutions. Cyber thieves may try to capitalize on this current pandemic by inserting their own phishing emails about interest free loans, accounts or other information in an attempt to steal your sensitive information. If you receive an email or phone call, please do not give out any information unless you have initiated the call. Please be wary of any unsolicited emails or phone calls that request sensitive information, and call us at 888.492.7111 right away with any questions.
For more information regarding the Coronavirus visit the CDC at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
*Msg/Data rates may apply. Mobile Deposit subject to approval.